The world’s staff is going freelance. It is independence, you have the choice to pick your own working hours. And can make unlimited side hustle money. Self-employment is a dream of every working person. It’s a way to make money online. The reputation of freelance sites is on the upsurge. In a freelance market competition where all major sites are promoting the direct bidding model. Fiverr is a freelance platform that emphases on selling services.
New and old Buyers come at Fiverr platform, they start searching what they are looking for, and look around different Gigs.
When they found an attractive and with reviews gigs that is basically a service showing a showcase. With attractive pictures, a complete defining description, price, and a timeline, they buy that Gig by placing an order and you will get your first order on fiverr. And the freelancer whose service is purchased delivers the order and gets paid with at least earning $5.
Let me explain the difference between Fiverr with small earning gigs and other freelance marketplaces. Such as Guru or Upwork is control. On Upwork or Guru these are direct bidding sites, where the client posts a project. The freelancer send a bid, and if the client likes the bid proposal, they award the project to the person.
As a beginner or experienced freelancer on Fiverr, you don’t have control over your Gigs. However, If you do SEO keyword research right, your Gig automatically promoted and possibly a gig will be purchased.
So the question is, what are those aspects which make a gig look capable, promoted, and attract more orders?. Now you will get the answer to your question and get first Fiverr order.
Let’s have a look at those unique elements essentials which make highlight a Gig and get your first orders on Fiverr.
1- Title & Tags of Gigs:
Here is where you can get started on fiverr first order.
1. Choose your SEO friendly Keyword for the category you want to create first Gig.
2. Use the Search bar of Fiverr and make sure that you found “Relevance” results by sorting.
3. Open 3-5 Gigs that are on Top of the page (choose at least five).
4. Write down the title of the Gigs in a notepad.
5. Write down Tags by copying from opened gigs in notepad.
6. Notice and merge the common thing/element in all of those Titles of gigs.
7. Repeat the same process for ‘Tags’ (Pick out by relevance best used/common tags and here you will shortlist best Tags and Titles from list)
8. As analysis is done, now create your own Title.
9. Select your main category, and subcategory.
10. Now time to write Tags. Write all the Tags that you have been shortlisted. There’s no need to make changes here. The clue is to pick up the footprints of popular Gigs and reproduce.
Click Save & Continue. You have completed the first and most important part. As you will start work online from the comfort of your home. You will start making money online.
Still confused how you can be a successful freelancer to get more orders on fiverr, Learn here.
1. Once again, start search your Main focused Keyword on Fiverr.
2. Now make sure that results are sorted in order by “Best Selling“.
3. Open 5-10 any random Gigs.
4. Read their Packages plan utterly and carefully.
5. Analyze the common plan in all of those packages.
6. Pick up these best elements and replicate them and also copy similar “Extras”
7. In brief, create your Packages by observing those successful Gigs which are already getting orders on Fiverr.
My suggestion for Gig “Description” to get orders on Fiverr mentioned below steps:
1. The 1st line of description will contain the main Keyword. I would normally adjust it and I write it in my own words.
2. In the next paragraph, I will write what I can do basically – by giving a short answer and a previous project result/review.’
3. Next step, CTA(Call To Action), ask project questions and provide a path for the buyer to contact you. It’s very important step be-careful.
4. Describe your working structure, how you will work, and then a powerful offer.
5. A justification of your service (key pin points must be in bullets)
6. Give reasons to choose you. The ‘Why’ it’s very important in inviting you to view the Gig.
7. Give him extras to tell the client will get in the delivery?. Project source files etc.
8. As you have completed all steps until now you have maximum learned about how to get more orders on Fiverr. If still confused, fill the contact us form and I will guide you.
Whatsoever you have done for defining the package, repeat it for images. The images which are used in a Gig should be well created, eye-catchy, and appealing/attractive. An attractive image can attract more clients and they will click on your thumbnail. An appealing/attractive, nice-looking thumbnail is a focus key here.
Major work is done for preparation of a fiverr gig. Now you have done your homework, here you find everything about how to get more orders on fiverr.
In creating Gig, the importance of video can’t be overlooked. If you look at the successful and high-ordered Gigs on fiverr. You will observe they have recorded videos, well, most of them have done. This is the method to make money online if you are constant on Fiverr.
5- Promote Your Videos:
As you have created your first Gig, one important step promote it on your social media platforms. I would highly suggest using Facebook pages, Instagram post, Twitter post, and LinkedIn. These platforms gives you opportunity makes you a public post (FREE). By the use of hashtags to reach out to different categories of your gigs. For example, if you are a graphic designer or content writer. You can use like #writer, or if you gig is relating to graphic designer, use #graphicdesign. Don’t worry about camera-shy; you can get an explainer video to upload your gig video.
Related Topics: How to Start Freelancing on Fiverr?
The best way to choose a great hashtag is to type in “#”. Now write a word, for example, “graphicdesigner”. The instagram platform will automatically give you all high suggestions related to your keyword. Pick the one which you feel fits/best and use it.
When you post, use your Fiverr Gig link. I would tell you to make a shorten URL, many free websites offer this service. Use an eye-catchy image, write a little bit of a story about your services, use the best hashtags, and publish it. You will realize the difference in your Gig views in a few days.