Would you like to know some Solo Ad Business?
First things first lets start of with explaining what exactly a solo ad is?
Second How to Make Money Online with Solo Ad Business.
What is a Solo Ad ?
If you are new to online marketing this phrase has probably been thrown around quite a lot. And your probably wondering….
What exactly is a Solo Ad?
What it can do for me?
What are the solo ad secrets ?
How exactly can it can grow my business?
And ultimately how do I go about finding solo ad providers?
Here is answer of Above asked Questions?
A Solo Ad is a form of advertisement (a list “rental” if you will) that is sent out to an entire or portion of an email subscriber list. What you are basically doing is buying targeted traffic to your webpage or affiliate links that you are looking to promote.I personally use solo ads to continue to build my list, and work closely with affiliate companies to know which products are converting well . This way I cover my front end costs to advertise with affiliate sales commissions, all while adding to my list size. (And sometimes I even come out profitable!) *If I lost you there, don’t worry just understand that, your buying solo ads to either:
- Makes sales.
- Collect emails/names to build your own list
- Do both.
Rules for Creating a Successful (Solo Ad Campaign)
- Come up with a catchy subject line. Try to keep the subject line short, sweet and appealing. Nobody hates anything more than clicking something and getting directed to something completely different, you might get a high click rate, but your opt-in rate will be terrible. As well as your Unsubscribe rate will go through the roof!)
- Use creative language throughout the email. A fun interesting article that is not wordy is easier to read than a lengthy business article that is dry. Keep your email conversational and simple. Use simple words and provide VALUABLE information for your reader.
- Be specific with what you are advertising . Be clear in your intentions of the email. Make sure everything written in your email is written with a purpose. Do not confuse the reader with what they are reading, or with what you are offering.
- Be sure to include links to what is you are promoting. Give the reader multiple options to choose from. Everyone is different. One person may want to read a post on the latest cooking techniques and the other may want to watch a video. Learn what CONTENT your market wants to receive.
- Make sure you know your target audience, and what they opted into your list for. If the squeeze page told them that they were getting on a list to receive more information about tea kettles, don’t send them an ad on auto parts(common sense stuff guys, but you’d be surprised). This will more than likely cause them to unsubscribe from your list, and mark you as a spammer.
Benefits to being A Solo Ad Provider
- Working only two hours each day sending a few broadcasts to their lists.
- Being able to see the money coming in each day verses the money going out.
- Easy to scale up business model. Very little work for very good results.
- Very profitable as a your list of subscribers are grown as you earn money.
- Fast start up and even fast money coming in daily.
- Selling Solo Ads is so easy to do that it makes sense to get involved.
- Once the Solo Ad business is learned you can start making money almost immediately.
- A Solo Ad Service helps others increase their product sales and grow their business.
- You are able to grow a huge list of subscribers and be in demand. While you make huge profits.
- Most Solo Ad Vendors promote their own products to their own huge lists so as to make even more money.
In order to start selling SOLOs, you will need a couple of Resources
So if you have never made a single dollar online before – we are going to help you, step-by-step, produce some real earnings before you know it! If you have been searching for a simple system to earn an income online and only want to work a few hours per week – then you need to get this… If you have never done anything like this before and don’t know where to get started then this program covers everything for you!